Monday, October 11, 2010

Drat

I've fumbled in my mission to bring you various fish and it's only day 2.

I promise I had a perfectly good reason. My bestie's husband is on his way to London so she had the ladies (B and I) over for not-so-scary-after-all movies (Session 9, shot in Danvers MA - hmm not a cinematic masterpiece) and tasty foods from Trader Joe's.

The Menu:

Maccarones *I am probably spelling that wrong. They were good but sweet.
Whoopie Pies *entirely my fault
Baguette with goat cheese (now you're talking!)
Spinach phyllo feta ... thing. Tasty!
Various Red and White, courtesy of Charles Shaw

There was going to be a pear torte but we kinda forgot about that. We were in terrible suspense to find out how the terrible movie ended. (No spoilers, sorry)

Your regularly scheduled fish will resume tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment