Sunday, October 10, 2010

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

As an unintended side-effect of my brother getting married, I have 10 pounds of fish in my freezer, minus the fillet I had for dinner. It's a very mild white asian catfish of some sort... He told me the name but I've forgotten.

At the reception it was grilled and paired with wedges of acorn squash (YUM!). I did something similar tonight by drizzling the fillet with olive oil, seasoning with salt and pepper, and broiling. I had it with leftover carnival squash that's been in my fridge, waiting to be nommed, and some green beans (also courtesy of the nuptials).

The fact remains, I have about 10 pounds of fish that I need some inspiration for. There are only so many meals of fish tacos, broiled fish and fish nuggets that one girl can endure. Suggest something!

No comments:

Post a Comment